In compliance with Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on e-commerce and information company services (LSSI), we inform you:
Article 10 of the LSSI: it is an internet domain owned by COORDINADORA INTERNACIONAL DE CARGAS, S.A. with its registered office at Paseo de la Castellana 140 Pl. 8, Letra A, 28046 Madrid , tax code A28743896 The company is registered in the Commercial Register of Madrid on Sheet 54, Folio 1, Volume 6448, of the Book of Companies 5462 in the Third Section, First entry – C.I.F. A28743896.
For the purposes of this document, the contact telephone number is 91 737 45 00 and the contact email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
This Legal Notice regulates the use of this domain
The use of this website implies the acceptance by the User of the conditions of use included in this Notice, as well as our policies on `Data Protection and Privacy’ and `Cookies Usage Policy’. In the event that certain services, content and/or tools offered via this Portal require the application of special conditions, these will be made available to the User.
On the other hand, COORDINADORA INTERNACIONAL DE CARGAS, S.A. warns that both the contents and services of this website and the conditions of use may themselves be modified without prior notice.
- Conditions of use
The User undertakes to provide truthful, exact and complete information about their identity in the sections where it is necessary for to register in order to gain access. In addition, they undertake to keep updated whatever personal data they provide to the owner of the domain, being therefore, solely responsible for any falsehoods or inaccuracies.
Please note that if you are a minor, you must obtain the permission of your parents, guardians or legal representatives to access the services provided. COORDINADORA INTERNACIONAL DE CARGAS, S.A. is not responsible in the event that the information on this subject is inaccurate or false.
The Portal may only be used for legal purposes, therefore the User undertakes to make lawful and honest use of the Portal and in accordance with these General Conditions of Use, not to use the services of the Portal for activities contrary to Spanish law, morality and public order. The User assumes all liability for damages and losses to the owner of the domain or third parties that may arise from practices that are illegal or not permitted, among others and by way of illustration and without limitation:
- manipulating or altering this page without the prior consent of the domain owner, and the domain owner shall not assume any responsibility that may arise from such manipulation or alteration by third parties;
- performing any act that may damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Portal and the services and/or prevent their normal use and utilisation by users;
- introducing and/or using computer programmes, data, defective files, viruses, malicious code, computer or telecommunications or any other equipment, irrespective of their nature, that may cause damage to the Portal, to any of the services, or to any assets (physical or digital) of the domain owner’s information systems;
- violating the rights of third parties to privacy, to their own image, to data protection, secrecy in communications, intellectual and industrial property;
- concealing and falsfying the origin of email messages;
- using false identities, impersonating others in the use of the Portal or in the use of any of the services
- reproducing, distributing, modifying or copying the contents of this page, unless you have the authorisation of the owner of the domain or are legally authorised;
- transmitting user names and passwords to unauthorised third parties.
in general, the owner of the domain, excludes their liability for damages of any kind or nature that may arise from the use of the website, as well as damages arising from an infringement of intellectual property rights by users and/or a lack of truthfulness, accuracy, and timeliness of the contents, nor can they be held liable for interruptions of service, inadequate operation or an inability to access the service.
The owner of the domain will not be responsible for any damages caused by the presence of viruses or any other harmful software that may cause alterations in the User’s computer system.
The website, including but not limited to, its programming, designs, logos, text and/or graphics are the property of the provider or, if applicable, has been expressly licensed or authorised by the authors.
Irrespective of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing, requires in any case the prior written permission of the owner of the domain.
The User undertakes not to take any action contrary to the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
The provider expressly authorises third parties to redirect directly to the specific contents of the website, and must in any case redirect to the provider’s main website.
COORDINADORA INTERNACIONAL DE CARGAS, S.A. as the owner of this website declares that it uses automatic information collection procedures to keep track of users who visit its website. Click here to see our cookies policy <link to ‘Cookies Policy’>.
- Data protection and privacy
You can consult our policy on the protection of personal data in the “Data Protection Policy” tab.
- Applicable legislation
These Conditions shall be governed at all times by the provisions of Spanish law.