The domain http://www.coordinadoraetm.com uses automatic procedures (‘cookies’) to collect personal information such as browser type or operating system, referral page, path, ISP (Internet Service Provider) domain, etc., all in order to improve the services provided. Cookies help us to adapt this website to your personal needs.
A cookie is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer and allows us to recognise the user. The collection of cookies helps us to improve the quality of our website, thus allowing us to tailor to a certain extent the navigation of each user through our website. Cookies are currently essential for the operation of the Internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website.
Please note that cookies cannot harm your computer and that, in return, if enabled, they help us to identify and resolve errors and improve the navigability of our site.
Types of cookies:
- Regarding the lifetime of cookies (the time a cookie remains active on our system), we can differentiate cookies between:
- Session Cookies: temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so that none are stored on your hard drive. The information obtained via these cookies is used to analyse traffic patterns on the web. In the long term, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve content and make it easier to use.
- Permanent Cookies: are stored on your hard drive and are read by our website each time you make a new visit. A permanent cookie will have a certain expiry date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We generally use them to facilitate purchasing and registration services.
- From the point of view of the use of each cookie we can differentiate between:
- Required Cookies: those that are strictly necessary, such as, for example, those that are used for correct navigation or that allow payment for goods or services requested by the user or cookies that are used to ensure that the content of the website is loaded efficiently.
Within the category of Required Cookies, there are cookies which:
- allow communication only between the user’s computer and the internet
- provide a service expressly requested by the user.
In the two last cases, we inform you that the information and consent of the user is not required for the installation of these cookies. In particular, the EU Working Party of Experts, in Article 29 of its Opinion 4/20123, interpreted the exempted cookies to include those intended to be used as:
- user entry cookies
- authentication or user ID cookies (session only)
- user security cookies
- media player session cookies
- session cookies for load balancing
- user interface customisation cookies
- plug-in cookies for exchanging social content
All other Required Cookies not included in the above categories will require the prior information and consent of the user.
- Functional Cookies: are cookies that help the user to have a better experience when navigating a site. An example of the use of this type of cookie, is one used to store the navigation data of a specific language.
- Analytical Cookies: are cookies that enable us to analyse the use of our website so that we can measure and improve its performance.
- Advertising and Third-Party Cookies: are cookies used by social networks, or by external content add-ons such as Google maps as well as cookies from advertising companies to serve ads relevant to your interests.
COORDINADORA INTERNACIONAL DE CARGAS, S.A. saves all information collected via cookies in a non-personalised format (IP address). This type of information obtained via cookies will not be disclosed outside COORDINADORA INTERNACIONAL DE CARGAS, S.A., or used for unsolicited communications.
Adapted privacy – Cookie management:
If the user so wishes, the registration of cookies may be subject to their acceptance during installation or updating of their browser. The user can at any time revoke his acceptance by means of the options of configuration of contents and privacy available in each browser. However, if you do not allow cookies to be installed on your browser, you may not be able to access any of the sections of our website.
For more information on the appropriate setting of cookies and the options for activation, restriction and/or disabling, reference is made to the help section of your browser to learn more:
- Learn more about how to block cookies at Google Chrome
- Learn more about how to block cookies at Firefox
- Learn more about how to block cookies at Internet Explorer
- Learn more about how to block cookies at Safari
- Learn more about how to block cookies at Blackberry
- Learn more about how to block cookies at WindowsPhone
Many browsers make it possible to enable a private mode whereby cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on the browser, this private mode may have different names. Below is a list of the most common browsers and the different names for this “private mode”:
- Internet Explorer 8 and higher; InPrivate
- Safari 2 and above; Private Browsing
- Opera 10.5 and above; Private Browsing
- FireFox 3.5 and higher; Private Browsing
- Google Chrome 10 and higher; Incognito